Welcome to Arianna's Beginning Wicca Classroom. I hope that you will learn a great deal about the wiccan path here. I try to keep things fairly simple and easy to follow. We take one step at a time here. Take your time with the assignments and work at your own pace. There are no time limits here and new people join the class almost on a daily basis. You do not have to wait for a new class to begin here because this is an ongoing learning experience and you can start with the first lesson and go from there. You will learn the religious aspect of wicca as well as rituals and spells. I follow the Wiccan Rede to the best of my ability and will not teach you spells to manipulate people or do harm. If you really want to learn about wicca and how to practice, then you are at the right place. This class is designed for the very newest members to wicca to be able to learn and understand, so it may feel a little slow to those who are more experienced. Bare with us and we will come to those things that interest you most. Thank you again for joining the class.
1. Register with the Class on the Class Registration Page.
2. Sign up with the Class Club at Yahoo so I can let you know when there are new assignments and class events as well as it is the place where you will turn in your assignments.
3. You are welcome to start with lesson # 1 and work your way up to where we are now. There is no rush on turning in your work and you can work at your own pace. There are always new people joining, so don't worry about not being right with everyone. I do require that everyone complete lesson # 6 before you continue on to the lessons after that one. It is a very important lesson in learning and growing on the wiccan path. For the assignments about the Wiccan Sabbats, you can wait to do the assignment when that Sabbat comes around again. You can find all of the class lessons on the Class Schedule Page.
4. You will find the Class Links Page to be helpful in completing assignments and you are welcome to send me new links that you find to be put on that page as well.
5. When you have done your research and/or activities for the assignment you have been working on, you have two options to turn in assignments. The first options is to turn them into the Class Club to share with everyone in the class the things you have learned.
If you turn them into the class club, I will no long post to every assignment but I will answer every question and post when a comment is needed to keep you moving in the right direction. Because of the great number of people in the class, in order to give you more of what you need in the way of assignments and answering questions more timely, it is necessary for me to do this. I do read every assignment and others in class will also discuss what you post. You can learn a great deal from discussions with each other as well.
6. To view assignments that were turned in before July 21, 2000, go to the Turned In Assignments Page. To view assignments turned in after July 21, 2000, go to the Class Club.
7. If you have any questions or problems with the classroom or assignments, you can post at the class club, e-mail me, or instant message me from the Class Communications Page.
Back to the Class Entrance